Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Night Swim

I headed to the pool tonight for a swim.  I had a busy day at work and was looking forward to a good swim tonight to take my mind off work.  When I got there, i had a lane to myself.  About 15 min into my swim I was joined by a young lady.  She proceeded to kick my butt up and down the lane.  I've done a fair number of triathlons and been dusted by women many times.  I can handle getting beat by a women, I just wasn't expecting tonight.  There usually aren't very many fast swimmers at my pool, so this was a little different.  I'm convinced she was Michael Phelps sister or something.  We'd never know b/c whenever his family was interviewed, his big obnoxious mom was always running her yap.  that always annoyed me.  I did outlast her in the pool, so I guess I was just pacing myself, that's what I'm going to tell myself at least.  I swam 1900 yards and according to a calculator i found on line, i burned about 750 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment