Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BORING



I had a tough go tonight. I had great aspiration for a good workout tonight and didn't come to fruition. I had a meeting this afternoon in the city, actually about 100 yards from my apt. so I was home earlier than usual and i planned on a big workout. I got on the trainer and planned on riding for two hours. I had a full DVR ready to provide some entertainment while i rode. I watched a Cash Cab episode, two Jeopardy shows, UFC Primetime: St. Pierre vs. Penn and Seinfeld. If you're a fan of UFC, you should checkout the show. It's very similar to what HBO does leading up to the fights they're going to televise. Bottom line, tonight i didn't have it, i battled for a hour and half and ran out of steam. I don't think I had enough carbs today and this was a good reminder that I need to focus more on my diet during this training. I crashed when i was done and fell asleep on the couch. I did remember the HRM, and it said i burned a nice round 800 calories during my ride. I guess i'll have days like this.

1 comment:

  1. This is first I made it to your blog...and I pick the Boring post. Too bad...look forward to the progress you'll make along the way...

    ReplyDelete